Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Painting with a 5 Year Old

Painting with my daughter this weekend.  For Christmas, I had gotten her some glittery watercolors.  She loves them.  I've never used them until this weekend.  The actually are watercolors, and as they dry, the glitter in them starts to shine.  We spent some time painting flowers for Mom on Saturday morning.  Olivia wasn't sure she could paint the flowers, so I quickly painted some for her.  

These are the roses I painted for myself.  Between hers and mind, I probably spent all of 3 minutes painting these, but they do still look cute.


I also painted part of King Tuts mask.   Painting with Olivia usually only lasts about 1/2 hour, and mostly I spend all my time running and getting her fresh water, new brushes, extra towels, etc...  

As always her paintings are better than mine, but we always have a great time.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment