Friday, June 6, 2014

Power Outage Painting

We had a power outage on camps yesterday.  It lasted about 40 minutes.  Just long enough to disrupt everyone's day, but not quite lone enough for anyone to really enjoy the extended break time.  I, being the quick witted one I am, grabbed paper and paint and set to work.

I originally tried to find my sketching partner, but after looking in his office and several of the classrooms in which he teaches, abandoned hope of finding him.  I set off across campus trying to find a place to sit down.  (by this time, nearly everyone had started to come out of the buildings, and was starting to enjoy the beautiful day.

I sat to start to paint, when after only about 2 minutes, it was announced that the power was back on, and we could all resume our normal day.  Well, I quickly finished, packed up, and went back to work.  What I got out of it was this nice little painting.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment