Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tango For Two

This painting for sale.  Watercolor, 5x8, $10
Alright, I feel like I am actually beginning to get the hang of this painting thing.  I wanted to paint this picture for a challenge I had last month, but painted something else instead.  I had already drawn the picture on paper, and so I thought I would just paint it anyway.  The original picture had so much going on around these two.  There were people all around and columns behind them.  I decided to simplify the picture a bit.  I don't know if I did the picture justice or not.  I just thought if I simplified, and made these two the only thing to focus on, then they would be that much better.

Again, I am using my own, paint and blend technique.  As I do it more and more, I think that I am getting better at it , and it seems as though I can do it a bit more quickly.  I could have done more with this picture, but I didn't want to overdo it.

I hope you all like this picture as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment